March 21st.
Good performance? Or was it painful to the ears? LOL!
Today performed along with the Sgs idols finalist, We performed 1 song, instead of 2 because there was a rush against time. So we did blood bound, Was kinda good to our expectation, no major screw up like the other time, Miss Angeline chan if im not wrong, was very happy with our performance, she say was good, much much better then the rehearsal, so im glad to hear that. But some bad comments were also heard by me, So its kinda good and bad i guess.Tomorrow still gotta perform man! SUCK IT MAN! Hahas! I still think I'm a sucker when it comes to singing. Hahas! I'll all out rap man! Hiphop is like flowing through my veins man! Rap is still be best form of music! I gotta tell u man, I'm listening tupac lately again, after listening to so much of bob marley, I gotta tell u, Tupac lyrics is totally dope man! Hit em' with a lil' Ghetto Gospel! =D
Today performed along with the Sgs idols finalist, We performed 1 song, instead of 2 because there was a rush against time. So we did blood bound, Was kinda good to our expectation, no major screw up like the other time, Miss Angeline chan if im not wrong, was very happy with our performance, she say was good, much much better then the rehearsal, so im glad to hear that. But some bad comments were also heard by me, So its kinda good and bad i guess.Tomorrow still gotta perform man! SUCK IT MAN! Hahas! I still think I'm a sucker when it comes to singing. Hahas! I'll all out rap man! Hiphop is like flowing through my veins man! Rap is still be best form of music! I gotta tell u man, I'm listening tupac lately again, after listening to so much of bob marley, I gotta tell u, Tupac lyrics is totally dope man! Hit em' with a lil' Ghetto Gospel! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home